Tomorrow I get to sit down, ask questions and simply listen to a fellow leader. This is one of my favorite things to do, sipping a second cup of coffee and building into another person’s potential.
As I was looking on the web for some helpful questions to ask tomorrow, I came across this wonderful list of 20 questions to ask leaders via Michael Hyatt’s. Hyatt was asked these very questions by Pastor Michael H. Smith, whom he credits with creating this great list of questions.
As I looked through the list, I soon discovered that many of these questions could be adapted for small businesses (and even large organizations) who are looking to focus and fortify their marketing strategy and content.
So I got to work and came up with my own list of questions, adapted from Smith’s, and geared towards marketing teams and even small business owners. I think you’ll find these 10 questions to ask your marketing team help you re-focus and re-vamp the message you’re sending to you current and future clients. Ask away!
10 Questions to Ask Your Marketing Team
- How do you/we encourage creative thinking within our organization?
- Where do the great ideas come from in our organization?
- What is most important to our organization—mission, core values or vision?
- How does our marketing strategy/operations communicate what is important to us?
- How can this improve?
- What is the biggest challenge facing our organization today?
- How can our marketing team help offer solutions?
- Can you explain the impact you’ve seen social networking and Web 2.0 make on our organization?
- How can we better utilize these resources?
- What are you doing to ensure you continue to grow and develop as a ‘story-teller’ for our organization?
I hope these questions are just the beginning, serving as a catalyst for your organization to create a memorable message and achieve your marketing goals.
Need help crafting your new message? Reach out to me for a free consult!